Monday, April 28, 2008

Missy & Andrew [Chicago]

The past few weeks have been crazy and I've been meaning to post some images from a recent shoot in Chicago. Here's where I've been the past month: LA, Napa, Chicago, Iowa City,Home,Des Moines, and now I'm back on the road to Kearney, NE.

I scheduled my shoot with Missy and Andrew (they live in Chicago) a few months ago and booked a second shoot for a commercial client through Malone & Company.

Missy and Andrew gave me lots of time for the shoot. We shot most of the day and managed to get in some night shooting. The total tally was 34GB worth of images (I'm still editing). Along the way they treated me to lunch and a great dinner at A Mano.

Check out the gallery of a few favorites.


1 comment:

Shane Melenbacker said...

Very nice, they all look great! See you soon.